Alpina Targa Florio TF 31 80's Aviator Rare Vintage Sunglasses
- expressive Alpina sports sunglasses from app. 1987
- named after the famous rallye 'Targa Florio' (Sicily)
- X-LARGE frame (145mm) with root-wood appliqué
- never worn (like all our vintage Alpina sunglasses)
- a true alternative to the regular 'AVIATOR-style'
- high functionality & best craftsmanship (100% UV)
- unworn rarity, one of a kind,
- NO RETRO shades, but an old ORIGINAL from 1988
Alpina is not only known for its skiing eyewear, but also for its classic and flashy sunglasses. The Alpina M1 definitely belongs to the most legendary vintage sunglasses ever and has been cult since the 80’s.
|Made in||W Germany
|Product no.||targa Florio TF31
|TYShades grading||1 NOS (New Old Stock)
|Measurements||60 08 135