Pierre Cardin C.120 Vintage Sunglasses
calculated at checkout.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Here you can find the special treasures from the 70’s throughout the 90’s, which cannot be assigned to any of our brand categories. Extraordinary, very rare sunglasses from well known designers.
- Much sought after vintage frame from the early 1970s
- designer sunglasses of the 70's by Pierre CARDIN
- exciting color & material inlays inside the frame
- massive and big - typically 70's - like the PC case
- Very much in vogue, stunning
- unbelievable quality (Optyl frame) - you must feel it
- Beautifully finished
- the ingenious OPTYL material does not seem to age!
- very comfortable and still shines like just produced
- never worn (like all our rare vintage OTPYL frames)
- NO retro fashion, but an unique 25 years old original
||Amber Silver Black Logo on Temples
|| C. 120 16053
||1 NOS(New Old Stock)