Playboy 4589 90 Optyl Vintage Sunglasses
- vintage Playboy 4589 sunglasses
- outstanding craftsmanship - frame 'made in Austria'
- Rare, super cool
- NO retro glasses, but a genuine circa30 years old ORIGINAL
- vintage lady's shades by Playboy from 1986
- fresh & conspicuous look for special women
- oversized gradient lenses with a suitable tinge
Crazy spirit lives through these funky vintage Playboy sunglasses designs. If ever a company defined an era Playboy can certainly lay that claim, Optyl first produced the Playboy eyewear lines under licence in the late 1970s. They are best known for pioneering the plastic aviator frame shape, now one of the most popular designs for sunglasses in the world.