C.I. Uomo 7080 Vintage 80's Aviator Frame
- rare C.I. Uomo frame (made in Italy)
- a true alternative to the regular 'AVIATOR-style'
- high functionality & best craftsmanship (100% UV)
- lightweight & very pleasant to wear
- unworn rarity, one of a kind,
- NO RETRO shades, but an old ORIGINAL from 1988
The story behind the Uomo line could be the plot of an Italian movie: in the 1940's the young Paolo Seminara, the son of poor Sicilian farmers, moved to Florence to pursue the trade of optician and quickly rose to become an in-demand designer. The founding of his company, "Vogue" is legendary, his eyeglasses still continue to make history.
|Colour||Gold Red Trim
|TYShades grading||1 NOS (New Old Stock)
|Measurements||58 20 135